Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A couple scrapbook projects done!


I originally posted this on another blog on 4/28/2011

So I got my husband, Dave's LDS mission pictures all organized in an album... not 100% in chronological order, but he doesn't care too much about it, so I'm calling it done.

Also, I scrapbooked the best pictures from our wedding through the end of 2010 in the 12x12 scrapbook I used as our wedding reception signing book. Looks pretty spiffy. I should take some pictures to post for you.

Okay, I took some pictures. These are some of the Before Wedding Reception pages...



And these are some of the After Wedding pages...



Also, I had fun today... I was down to 14 12x12 papers and 10 8.5x11 papers for scrapbooking, (as opposed to a stack of 150 12x12 and 40+ 8.5x11) so I bought 2 stacks of 50 and a stack of letter punch-outs. Then I went to buy glue, but I don't have a great impression of Elmer's glue, which is the only brand Wal-mart sells now, so I went to Roberts, and they had mostly Elmer's and one of the brand I like, Scotch: craft glue. So I bought that (Roberts was cheaper too) and then ran into a stamp rack that was on clearance - 99 cents per stamp, ink, etc. (as opposed to $7.99 on the regular isle) and got like 8 generic-like stamps and two inks - black and red. So my stamps say things like 'congratulations', 'thank you', 'get well soon', etc for making homemade cards. WoOt!

No comments:

Post a Comment