Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Our 2012 Garden


Originally posted 6/25/12

Dave and I have been having all sorts of fun gardening this year, and now that it looks like we're done planting (unless we suddenly get more ambitious and add potatoes and beets to row #1 of the garden)... and are just trying to keep up with the weeding. This is it. A sketch of the garden(s) layout. 

This first photo is at Dave's parent's and each row, I'm told, is about 30 feet long.


This second photo, each foot is numbered across the top. This is the garden bed in front of our 4-plex. 


Dave bought me a pressure canner this week for my birthday so I'm excited to be able to bottle a wider variety of foods! 


I have spagetti sauce, meatballs, chicken broth, and raw veggies planned so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment