Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Project Blog

I have a couple other blogs that have been the everything blogs, but I've finally figured out how I want to use different blogs... some posts I've wanted public and others... not so much. So this blog will be public and show off different crafts and projects that I'm regularly working on. I'm kind of one of those people who can't pick a single hobby or even a couple of three; I'm always starting new projects, learning how to do new and different things. It's all whim based, I'm sure.

The first couple of posts will be posts from my other blogs... about craft projects... things that hopefully will be helpful to other craft-doers out there who are in need of inspiration.

To be clear, I'm using the word 'craft' liberally. It could be anything to painting, gardening, sewing, scrapbooking - digital or paper, collecting christmas stories, recipes, organizing spaces, etc. Anything that could occupy a homemaker's busy mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment